Ratchet & Lever Binders
Are you looking for ratchet binders near me? Flatbed Equipments is the right platform for you!
The ratchet load binders are characterized by two pressure hooks on each end and a handle, as well as the use of two distinct simple machines. The screw thread is also on the handle, which serves as another lever. By having both simple machines, the force that must be manually applied to the tie-down assembly can be increased.
Our ratchet load binder is ideal for attaching heavy loads to a truck or flatbed trailer. It can also be used to secure, log, and tow cargo in a variety of industrial settings such as factories, warehouses, garages, docks, and so on.
A ratchet chain binders’ lever and screw work together to increase the force that must be manually applied to the tie-down assembly. As a result, applying tension on the handle requires significantly less pulling force than it would with a lever binder. Ratcheting should not be done in haste. Slow and steady is the best way to relieve tension.
Flatbed Equipment’s ratchet chain binder allows for more gradual and consistent loading and unloading of pressures. As a result, your body will experience less stress and strain. As expected, this extremely strong load binders ratchet performs admirably. Easy to take on and off. They are much easier to use than other tools for tightening chains for heavy loads and small ratchets on straps.
We have two types of ratchet binders for sale here at Flatbed Equipments with low loaders, trucks, vans, lorries, and other loads. Because of their lightweight and simple manual operation, treaded spindles are ideal for tightening and straining lashing chains.
Ratchet Chain Binder 3/8"-1/2"
- These ratchet binders have a capacity of 9215 lbs. and 33,069 lbs. of Strengthening
- This is intended for the majority of industrial tasks and fits chains ranging from 3/8 to 1/2 inch in diameter.
- The heavy-duty steel construction is built to withstand harsh field conditions and weather.
- The red powder-coated finish ensures that it will last as long as possible.
- The ratchet binder has two G70 hooks on both ends to accommodate your chains.
- Manually adjust the width between the two hooks from 25 to 32 inches.
- As an optional extra, a shackle is included in the package.
Durabilt PRO Ratchet Chain Binder 5/16 - 3/8"
- The Durabilt PRO ratchet binder for Chain Sizes 5/16" to 3/8" is designed to meet the strength and durability requirements of cargo and flatbed operators.
- Working load limit: 5400 pounds, capacity: 19,000 pounds, fits: 5/16" - 3/8", chain handle length: 14 inch.
- By using a Grade 70 Transport Chain, your load binding assembly must comply with the US DOT's Grade 70 transport standards for cargo securement.
- Include grab hooks that rotate 360 degrees for easy attachment and are clearly marked with the Working Load Limit and Capacity.
- To make it easier to see, it was painted safety red.