G70 Chains & Tire Chains
Keep Your Cargo Safe On Risky Adventures!
G70 transport chain is commonly used for load restraint, towing, and logging. It is made of carbon steel that has been heat-treated and meets the requirements of Transportation. Flatbed Equipement’s g70 chain for sale satisfies all requirements established by the Spot/CVSA/CHP for truck secure use.
Features of G70 Transport Chain:
- This g70 transport chain features industry-standard connections that are stronger, last longer, and provide additional hook points for binders and hooks.
- These are the Department of Transportation standards for all major transportation purposes in the United States and Canada.
- Compare all chains before you buy; there is a difference, and your transport security depends on it.
- The 7th Framework g70 chain for sale was designed for use in load security, towing, and binding.
- It is made of heat-treated carbon steel, which is extremely strong and solid.
- Grade 70 modern chains are typically finished in a gold chromate finish for easy identification - as well as security from scraped spots and scratches.
On each connection, the g70 chains are typically adorned with a number 7, 70, or 700. Because this type of substantial chain is frequently used on trucks, it is also known as a Vehicle chain, Drivers chain, or Cover chain. Known as the Transport Chain and has a 20% higher burden rating than the High-Test Chain (S-4).
These g70 chains have a working load breaking point of 6,600 pounds and a plan component of 4:1. The lowest breaking strength is 26,400 pounds. So, make sure not to use it for overhead lifting purposes. Can be purchased by foot.
It is recommended to be aware of transport chain grades when using them. Even though this chain has tremendous strength, the g70 chain isn't rated for above lifting. As a result, use equipment with transport chain grades with caution.