We only sell what we are proud of! We have the best lever type load binders here at Flatbed Equipments.
The lever chain binders are an essential piece of load-securing equipment for the flatbed industry, but they can also be used in the marine industry or on rail cars. Lever truck binders, also known as snap binders or trailer binders, are used to tighten transport chains quickly and easily.
The lever load binders are primarily used in the flatbed industry to secure and tie down loads; however, they can also be used in oil rigging, towing, logging, safety, and other industries.
Lever Chain Binder 5/16''-3/8''
- Weighing 16,200 pounds with a break force of 5,400 pounds.
- These lever binders have load limit ratings, so it'll be fine!
- When fully extended, the distance between the bearing points on each hook is approximately 22.5".
- Because it has a forged steel handle that is strong and durable, you can be confident that this chain lever binder will last you a long time.
- Install without the use of tools by using leverage to secure the load and tighten the chain.
- Save time by ensuring faster loading times!
Some of the advantages of using a Flatbed Equipment’s chain lever binders are as follows:
- Easy to install
- Less maintenance is needed because of fewer moving parts
- Quick method of securing and releasing
How-to-Use: Simply pull the chain of lever type load binders with your hands and tighten it against the product being towed to use a lever-style chain binder. Close the binder after attaching the binder hooks to the chain links. The chains are pulled in this manner to secure the load.