Light Duty Coil Rack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- 33" Long
- 10 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 2.75''x33.25''x2.85''
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Steel coil racks are also known as coil chocks or coil bunks.
- Used in conjunction with hardwood timbers to stabilize metal coils in the load securement process.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL. This coil chock is forged from 10 gauge galvanized steel for maximum durability and strength. Improvised coil chocks can buckle under the weight of heavy metal coils, but 10 gauge galvanized steel can handle the pressure.
- INCREASED STABILITY. Unstable metal coils are dangerous during transport. This coil chock prevents even slight jostling or rolling, empowering you to secure your coils snugly in place.
- EASY-TO-USE. Once installed, there’s little-to-no adjustment needed. The half-saddle design lets you easily incorporate wood beams to make the platform narrower, ensuring that any coil resting on it sits safe and snug.
- PRECISE POSITIONING. Bulkier steel coil racks are a hassle to move, and placing them optimally can take some guesswork. With our coil rack, the lightness and overall design allows you to easily incorporate hardwood timbers as needed. That makes it easy to place it exactly where it needs to be to best support your coil load.
Ships for free on orders over $1500
Products related to this item
On orders above $1500
100% SAFE & Secure
Customer Live Support